How to Navigate the Tour
- To move through the location, hover your cursor in the direction you want to travel. Your cursor becomes an arrow that shows which direction you will travel, and marks on the ground show where you will go. Click once to travel to the next area.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass icon.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use the + and - buttons below the compass.
- To orient your Street View North, click the compass icon in the bottom right.
- To see the garden and back patio areas: When you take the virtual tour and are in the great room, position your mouse to go out the door in that room. The door is to the right of the large picture window. Then you will be outside on the patio and able to look around at the patio and landscape.